Prep-time 10 minutes
- 8 large eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 scallions coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup cherry tomato halves
- 2 cups mixed salad greens or baby spinach
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Make: 1. Beat eggs in a large bowl until well blended. 2. Heat oil and sauté the scallions for about 1 minute. 3. Add eggs and cook, stirring, until just cooked but still soft and creamy. 4. Turn off heat and toss with the tomatoes, and greens. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Want more recipes like this?
Join our meal planning program to get tasty menus by dietitians! JOIN
Per Serving based on 4 servings
View by Ingredient